A Securities-Backed Line of Credit (SBLOC) lets you tap the value of your investments while your portfolio and investment strategies remain intact.
You can use your SBLOC for a wide range of cash needs while your carefully constructed portfolio continues to grow.
- An interest-only revolving credit line backed by non-qualified securities held in the investment account
- Available to individuals, trusts and entities
- No income verification for individuals, joint accounts or trust
- No application fee,1 no annual or monthly fees
- No charge for portion of the line not in use
- May help avoid the potential tax consequences of liquidating assets2
- Simple application and underwriting process
- Easy access to funds
- Flexible payment options
Use your SBLOC in place of other lending options for financing needs such as:
- Real estate investments or purchase
- Luxury purchases
- Home improvements
- Insurance premiums
- Business investment, expansion or working capital
- Tax payments
- Debt consolidation
- Unforeseen expenditures
- Any expense that is NOT directly or indirectly used to purchase or carry margin stock or to repay indebtedness for such purpose.
Collateral Eligibility Guidelines
Schedule of Fees
For more information about the SBLOC, contact the Client Experience team. To determine if a Securities-Backed Line of Credit is appropriate for you, please contact your financial professional.
1 The Bancorp Bank does not charge an application fee. State, local, and/or third-party fees may apply in some states.
2 Clients are advised to consult a financial/tax professional regarding potential tax implications involving their investment portfolio.
Securities-based lending has special risks and may not be suitable for everyone.